Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where handbag?

Max is a little bit obsessed with my purse. Actually he's a little bit obsessed with Marm, as long as he doesn't see him in real life. (Their only 10-second encounter involved both of them frozen in place, staring at each other, until Marm hissed and Max let out a little scream/cry. It was kind of hilarious, once I assured Max that Marm was just as scared as he was.) Anyway, whenever I babysit, Max eventually has this conversation with me:

Max: Where handbag? (with his cute little hands pointed up in a "where is it?" pose)
Me: I don't know. You'll have to look for it.
Max: Jacket! (Holding up my coat).
Me: Oh you found it under my jacket!
Max: Help open.
Me: Hold on to this end with this hand, and hold the zipper with the other hand, and pull.
Max: Zip! (while opening the purse)
Max: Where cat?
Me: Do I have a cat in my handbag?!
Max: No, phone.
Me: Oh, you want to see a picture of the cat on my phone?
Max: Yes.
(I show him some pictures of Marm)
Max: He cute.
Me: You're cute too, Max.
Max: Yes. I cute.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeee! Max sounds so adorable! I'm not sure I can handle this much cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait til I post a video of him asking for "more tickles."

    <3

    ReplyDelete