Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving is Coming!

I figured since Thanksgiving is coming in a week, it'd be a good idea to make a list of things I'm thankful for today. So here they are:

1. Abundant sunshine.
2. Beautiful autumn leaves.
3. Being able to go back to sleep relatively quickly all three times I woke up last night, resulting in feeling well-rested for the first time in months.
4. Perfect 61 degree weather.
5. I get to go to Paint, Paste, and Pour with Max today! (You should know that as a preschooler, I was practically the ninja of cutting and pasting, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm still quite a fan of arts and crafts.)
6. Mom comes to New Jersey today!
7. My sore throat is gone, so all that's left of this cold is a stuffy nose, which I've been aggressively attacking from all sides with pseudoephedrine, Mucinex, vitamin C, orange juice, teas for colds, lots of fluids, and chicken soup.
8. I'm in a really good mood. Not really sure why. I guess I just woke up on the right side of the bed this morning!


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment